Hey, At the end of November Maria-Teresa from the really lovely blog Sugar and Spice Baking for nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
As always Sugar and Spice is full of great recipes – British and Swedish, sweet and savoury. It’s also dotted with funny cartoons All in all, a great blog to have in your favourites!
To accept this award I should declare 7 things about myself that you may not already know sooooo
1. I’m not nearly organised for Christmas - yet….
2. I could, and probably will, eat mince pies every day between now and the end of December
3. I’m really looking forward to having my children home for the holidays
4. I’m very happy my parents are making the trip to stay with us over the holidays
5. I love my snow tyres
6. I love the girl on her snow plough (and her snow plough) who clears the road several times a day beginning at 3am
7. I love the blue sky, the white snow and the crispy mornings.
I’d like to pass this award to the following bloggers and their blogs who all have gorgeous un-putdownable blogs!
Enjoy enjoy xx
Rules for acceptance of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award: — 1. Display the award logo on your blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you.3. State 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them. 5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.