Hey, it’s lovely to log in to WordPress to discover an award!
Recently Cathie from the wonderful blog Help with your life nominated me for this Liebster award 🙂 Cathie is a published author, so knows what she is talking about and she is committed to helping people help themselves – her blog is a joy to read and full of wise words.
And today Maria-Teresa from one of my favourite blogs, Sugar and Spice Baking nominated me again! Quel bonheur! I love the funny sketches Maria-Teresa finds and inserts into her posts and also her delicious recipes.
The rules for accepting this award seem to have changed since my previous nomination and this time I should
- Answer the questions proposed by the people who nominated me.
- Select worthy bloggers for the award.
- Pose new questions to the new nominees.
So here goes with Cathies questions – the first thing that pops into my head when I read her questions is …..
- What inspires you?
- My family
- What is your favorite dessert?
- anything chocolate or apple
- What is your favorite comedy?
- Black books
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- After watching Olga Korbut, I wanted to be a gymnast
- Why did you start a blog?
- To make finding my recipes easier- no matter where I am.
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What would be the name of your ‘reality show’ to describe your life?
- speaking gobbledygook
- If you were to give a speech on any topic, what would it be?
- If you changed your name, what would you change it to?
- Wouldn’t change it, lots of variations anyway – Candida, Candy, Ca, Candy pie, even Cacaruckasti!
- What is your dream career?
- anything to do with beautiful things
- If money was no object, where would you live and why?
- home, it’s where my heart is 🙂
and now with Maria-Teresa’s questions – the first thing that pops into my head when I read her questions is …..
- The Book that changed your life: Haven’t written it yet
- Your favourite author/writer: Haven’t got just 1 favourite
- Your pet and its name: Don’t have a pet, my sisters cats are Marley and Mabel
- The craziest thing you have done: need to think about this one !
- Your best friend: my husband
- A childhood prank: ??
- Favourite musician: my son
- A Place you would love to visit: St Petersburg
- If you had 5 minutes left to live, what is the one thing you would do? Hold hands
- Favourite Sport: playing badminton, watching rugby, snooker, darts, tennis, everything except cricket
- Definition of love: 27 years together with D xx
It’s so hard to choose other blogs to nominate as there are so many fantastic blogs out there – here are some I have recently discovered and am enjoying reading :
My questions to the nominees, what’s the first thing that pops into your head when I say:
Summer holiday ?
goosepimples (goosebumps) ?