Hey, At the end of November Maria-Teresa from the really lovely blog Sugar and Spice Baking for nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
As always Sugar and Spice is full of great recipes – British and Swedish, sweet and savoury. It’s also dotted with funny cartoons 🙂 All in all, a great blog to have in your favourites!
To accept this award I should declare 7 things about myself that you may not already know sooooo
1. I’m not nearly organised for Christmas – yet….
2. I could, and probably will, eat mince pies every day between now and the end of December
3. I’m really looking forward to having my children home for the holidays 🙂
4. I’m very happy my parents are making the trip to stay with us over the holidays 🙂
5. I love my snow tyres
6. I love the girl on her snow plough (and her snow plough) who clears the road several times a day beginning at 3am
7. I love the blue sky, the white snow and the crispy mornings.
I’d like to pass this award to the following bloggers and their blogs who all have gorgeous un-putdownable blogs!
Enjoy enjoy xx
Rules for acceptance of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award: — 1. Display the award logo on your blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you.3. State 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them. 5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.